Reach the Lost

 



Reach the Lost


In a place of poverty

In a place where millions are so empty

With no one to share God's love

That's the place where I want to be

So I can tell them how Jesus died for me


Sent by his Father up above

Here am I Lord I will go

I'll count the cost

I'll not say no

In this world of broken dreams

No one cares or so it seems

Lord help me reach the lost


Help me point them to the cross

I hear voices calling to me

From places so dark nobody can see

I'll follow where you lead

Send me


In a place of luxury

And in a church where few seats are empty

With many friends close by

Is where most Christians want to be

So they can live their lives most comfortably

While they allow the world to die

Are you willing

Will you go count the cost

Please don't say no


In this world of broken dreams

Will you care for those in need

Will you reach the lost

Will you point them to the cross

There is a world that's waiting for you

They're searching for a love that is true

Is God wanting to send you


There's a lost world waiting trust and obey

Our God needs some Christians to stand up and say

We will reach the lost

We will point them to the cross

Many souls are crying from hell


'Cause nobody had the courage to tell we

We wust finish well

In a place with golden streets

In a place where joy is everlasting

Where god is the light

Many faces we will see

Because we chose to obey God's calling

And we surrender our lives

We must reach the walls



Website Disclaimer

Disclaimer: We're here to spread the joy of Gospel music, and while we strive to provide accurate and uplifting content, the dynamic nature of the internet may lead to occasional errors. The videos and lyrics featured on this page are for entertainment and inspirational purposes only. We do not claim ownership of any copyrighted material, and all rights belong to their respective owners. If you believe any content infringes on copyright or requires correction, please reach out to us, and we'll promptly address the issue. Let the music and message lift your spirits as we journey together in the celebration of Gospel music




0 Comments